In order to embed your facebook feed onto your website, you must ensure that there are no restrictions which force users to log in before they can view your page. To do this, please follow our step-by-step guide below.
- Log in to the facebook account that is an admin for your page
- At the top blue bar, where you see the search, navigate to the right and click the down arrow, then click on your page
- Once on the page, click the “Settings” button from the top
- On the settings section, navigate down the page until you see “Country Restrictions” and “Age Restrictions”
- Ensure that these say “Page is visible to everyone” and “Page is shown to everyone” respectively, as seen in the screenshot above. If the settings do not show this, remove any restrictions and save the settings.
- You can remove the Country Restrictions by clicking “Edit”, then remove the locations and save.
- You can remove the Age Restrictions by clicking “Edit”, then set the age to “Anyone (13+)” and save.
Once the above has been completed, we will then be able to embed the feed into your website.