To enable access to your mailbox through Mozilla Thunderbird, please follow the step-by-step guide outlined below.
- Click the "Burger Icon" in the top right-hand side of the screen. The icon has three horizontal lines on top of each other.
- Hover over "Options" and click "Account Settings"
- At the bottom left-hand side of the popup window, click "Account Actions" and then "Add Mail Account"
- In the new popup window, enter your name, email address and password. Ensure the box "Remember password" is ticked.
- Click "Continue" and then "Manual config"
- Enter the following details:
Server Hostname (Incoming): mail.domain.co.uk
Server Hostname (Outgoing): mail.domain.co.uk
Username (Incoming): Your Email Address
Username (Outgoing): Your Email Address
Port (Incoming): 143
Port (Outgoing): 25
SSL (Incoming): None
SSL (Outgoing): None
Authentication (Incoming): Normal password
Authentication (Outgoing): Normal password
- Click "Re-test" - you should then be able to connect to our email server
- Click "Done"
Your emails should now be fully working in your Mozilla Thunderbird.