Certificate warnings are generated when an email client tries to connect to our servers using a secure connection (SSL/TLS).
Unfortunately, our basic email servers do not support secure connections. Due to this, you will need to follow the guide below to turn off the SSL/TLS settings.
- Go to your account settings and find the settings for your incoming and outgoing mail server connections
- This may be in your advanced settings
- Ensure "Connect using a secure connection" is unticked on both the incoming and outgoing mail server settings. If you have a drop-down box for "Encryption", set this to "None".
- Check the server ports for both incoming and outgoing mail. Please see below to compare your port to the correct one
- Finally, go into your outgoing mail server settings and ensure the section saying "Password requires authentication" is ticked. You also need to choose the option "Use same settings as incoming mail server" or "Username / Password".
We are not insured to provide any further support than what is outlined in this document. Any further support required will need to go through a third-party or through your own technical/IT team.