To set up your emails on your iOS device, running iOS 11.0.0 or later, please see the step-by-step guide outlined below.
- Open the Settings App
- Scroll down until you see "Accounts & Passwords" - Tap to enter these settings
- Under "Accounts", tap "Add Account"
- With the list of emails showing, tap "Other"
- Tap "Add Mail Account" - this should be at the top of the screen
- Type in the details of the email. If you do not have these, please contact us to request these details. Once you have confirmed these are the correct details, tap "Next"
- Make sure you are on "IMAP" and enter the server settings. If you do not have these, please see the "General Email Settings" article.
- Tap "Next" - this will show you a screen saying that the password was not found.
- Tap "OK" and then "Next" again - you will then be given an option to "Save" - Tap "Save"
- Ensure only "Mail" has a green button next to it, then click "Done"
- You should now be back into the list of email accounts. Tap on the account that you have just added.
- Tap the account again
- Under "Outgoing Mail Server", tap the button with "SMTP" on.
- Tap the primary server
- Ensure SSL is turned off, and that "Authentication" is set to "Password"
- Save these settings, then go to "Advanced"
- Scroll down until you see "Incoming Settings" - ensure SSL is turned off and "Authentication" is set to "Password"
Your emails should now be receiving and sending correctly on your mobile phone. To test this, please send an email to a member of your staff and, once received, ask them to reply.
If your emails are not working correctly, you will need to speak to an IT Technician from Apple.
We are not insured to provide technical support to outside personnel unless there is an issue with our servers.